just started modding havin troubles

bmoeller

Here is the almost 1 mb png image! maybe now i can get help rather than a smart ass comment?I hope i meet your standards now? youre a Moderator right? I thought their job was to keep the board clean and drama free? Not to piss off people so they they don't feel welcome here and dont want to post anymore because they will have to look forward to a response from an arrogant  staff member. Thanks for fucking my thread up with your wasted bandwidth. Now i look like the ass and wont get any help with this issue. All the above shit could have been told to me via message, but no you make me look like a ignorant dick in my own thread. You are doing a great job, thanks

ant.png.2e7c6ef46630f17c99eb0f7cfbe8f252.png

Ill make a short video of whats happening. It should be easy to see what im talking about. Nyerguds, do you have a video format preference i should know about before i post it? I was thinking mpeg-1 to save time and bandwidth, but i can go avi if it will meet your standards

Here is the almost 1 mb png image! maybe now i can get help rather than a smart ass comment?I hope i meet your standards now? youre a Moderator right? I thought their job was to keep the board clean and drama free? Not to piss off people so they they don't feel welcome here and dont want to post anymore because they will have to look forward to a response from an arrogant  staff member. Thanks for fucking my thread up with your wasted bandwidth. Now i look like the ass and wont get any help with this issue. All the above shit could have been told to me via message, but no you make me look like a ignorant dick in my own thread. You are doing a great job, thanks

As you so nicely pointed out, I'm a moderator. I am not, however, a RA mission maker; my expertise in that is limited to C&C1.

This means that I replied to this thread because you posted it in the wrong section, and I moved it to make sure you would more easily get the help you wanted. The png thing was a general side note, since gif degrades images by reducing them to 256 colours. It was not an "I ORDER YOU TO REUPLOAD THIS AS PNG!" command :dry:

And really, you whine about 1 MB in an age where people download 10gb games through Steam? O_o

Your report has been noted, and promptly removed. I advise you to read my full post, then read the title under my name, and then consider not antagonizing this board's global moderators.  :dry:

Oh, and you derailed this thread yourself, by overreacting on a side note I added between parentheses at the end of my post.

• 1 month later...

bmoeller, you messed up your own thread by yourself and I am going to censore all "unneeded" stuff right now to keep this thread clean as it should had been done before... and afterwards I will help with your issue in scripting your neat RA map, if you still have problem with it.

But at 1st:

Imagine that none wants to help you whenever "you" deliver those harsh bad-ass words - as well as against one of the bests - within your own thread. Why should had Nyerguds messed up your thread by commending to use a better image format as the commonly used .png? With correct settings, your .png file will be less than 1024 kb and even with way better quality. You just converted your low-quality gif file into a "low-quality" png... both images are incredibly on low quality. Don't you agree? Even jpg files are better that that nowadays. Why do you begin such a story about image file formats, holy cow... Nyerguds just wanted to help you, not to offending you and now I need to comment on this to help you as well!!

You were the fault by your very own. With your long story you made us all afraid of this topic since none wants to answer asses, you get it?! Nyerguds is anything else than arrogant or a bad-ass, that arrogant boy are you by offending a helping Global Moderator and want to notice him/us how to react correctly to your pissed-up sentences?! Now, you get a last chance from me to become a nice-guy or calculate consequences for your future.

I am really sad about this here.

Well, ... back to topic.

A screenshot alone doesn't help us. Tell me your triggers which you have added. Maybe you forgot a linked trigger to your teamtypes. Please open your .mpr file with notepad/wordpad and copy its codes into here. Thanks. Thanks a lot.