Jump to content
  • 0

RA1 Program to change special command Keys?



Is there outside any Program for RA1 that allow you to put the special function keys like G (Guardmode) S (Stop)

T (Repair) and so on to elsewhere on your keyboard for dont get cramps in your fingers?


Please help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...