I need a bit of help

RustyPeaches

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, but I grew up with Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge and my copy of the game and expansion are long gone and my new PC has no disc drive (cause who needs disc drives? Or at least that's what I thought when I built it!  :laugh: ). I really love the Red Alert online thing you guys did and my craving for RA2 and YR has come back and I need to have it in my life again! Is the game freeware like RA or do I have to buy RA2 and YR as part of that Origin bundle? I'd love to know if there was an easier to get my hands on it, like if there another place to buy just the 2.

Sorry if this has been asked 1 trillion times, I'm just dying to get one of my childhood favourites back!  :(

I really love the Red Alert online thing you guys did and my craving for RA2 and YR has come back and I need to have it in my life again! Is the game freeware like RA or do I have to buy RA2 and YR as part of that Origin bundle? I'd love to know if there was an easier to get my hands on it, like if there another place to buy just the 2.

I believe there was a legal way of playing the multiplayer for free mentioned in another thread.

Someone mentioned that you download the multiplayer stripped version of the game from xwis, then you're able to download the cnc5 client and it should work (For multiplayer only).

As for the missions.... You'll need to buy the game.

Edit: Ignore that, I just remembered you still need a working serial number.