I have an existential doubt

zylar

Hi, I'm Zylar, as is everyone? Well my question is Why Not outsole Music That Is In Score-Extra.mix In Red Alert 1 Online, oh That's Normal is an award Error Oh if not Tambiem may not matter but I would like to know how to put music into the I meti game personalisada music in score-extra.mix and not see and I wonder if Score.mix can be configured as the previous dimensioned, well that greetings

• 3 weeks later...

wat

Garbled spambot? Or garbled human?

It appears to me that person used machine translation while making some spelling errors in their original message (the odd non-English words that remain untranslated seem to hint at that), which confused the heck of the translation engine (possibly a poor one in its own right), hence the result ended up being the rather hilarious gibberish that it is. BTW is the thread title original, or was it changed by a mod?

Speaking of RA1 music, I noticed that the CnCNet5 RA1 spawn executable seems to ignore both PortableRA's 

music.ini 

file (which adds extra music), as well as the 

ShowAllMusic 

and 

RandomStartingSong

flags from 

redalert.ini

. No matter how I would set the options, in a multiplayer or skirmish game started via the CnCNet5 client (i.e. from 

ra95-spawn.exe

) the track that plays upon start is always "

Bigfoot

", only side-specific music tracks are visible in the playlist, and the extra tracks from 

music.ini

are never there. Everything works fine when using PortableRA's standard executable (

ra95.exe

) though.

EDIT: FunkyFr3sh now enabled all of the above-mentioned functionality in 

ra95-spawn.exe

, thus if (as I suspect) the original poster's concern was the unavailability of the music from 

scores-extra.mix

in CnCNet5 RA1 games, I guess that issue is now resolved.