C&C95/Tiberian Dawn- getting multiple triggers to fire from one event

MattAttack

I was making a map and I wanted like 10 things to occur simultaneously when a certain event happened.  I wanted 3 player hovercraft, 3 player chinooks, and 3 enemy chinooks to all reinforce upon destruction of a particular house.  If you look at the WW maps there are no examples of this ever occurring, but I had a feeling it was possible.  Certain triggers can make this possible.  In this example map it's the 'buildings destroyed' trigger.  Blow up the house 'special' comm center and you'll be reinforced 4 chinooks unloading 5 minigunners apiece at 4 separate waypoints.  It woks like this:

[sTRUCTURES]

000=SPECIAL,HQ,256,529,0,NONE

[TRIGGERS]

TST0=BLDGS DESTR.,REINFORCE.,0,SPECIAL,TST0,0

TST1=BLDGS DESTR.,REINFORCE.,0,SPECIAL,TST1,0

TST2=BLDGS DESTR.,REINFORCE.,0,SPECIAL,TST2,0

TST3=BLDGS DESTR.,REINFORCE.,0,SPECIAL,TST3,0

[TEAMTYPES]

TST0=GOODGUY,0,0,1,0,0,30,0,0,0,2,TRAN:1,E1:5,2,MOVE:0,UNLOAD:0,0,0

TST1=GOODGUY,0,0,1,0,0,30,0,0,0,2,TRAN:1,E1:5,2,MOVE:1,UNLOAD:1,0,0

TST2=GOODGUY,0,0,1,0,0,30,0,0,0,2,TRAN:1,E1:5,2,MOVE:2,UNLOAD:2,0,0

TST3=GOODGUY,0,0,1,0,0,30,0,0,0,2,TRAN:1,E1:5,2,MOVE:3,UNLOAD:3,0,0

So far, I've gotten this to work with "all destroyed," "buildings destroyed," "# of buildings destroyed," and I'm suspecting "units destroyed" and "# of unts destroyed" work as well.  Oddly, "house discovered" doesn't seem to work.

On the particular map I was working on, (not the attached example) I had "buildings destroyed" reinforce the hovercraft which ran over celltriggers reinforcing the chinooks and "All destroyed" reinforces the enemy chinooks.  I wanted there to be a slight delay in the events so my computer didn't explode.  :) have a nice day!

simutaneous_trigs.zip