Tiberium Sun requires CD key+launcher crash

mwperk01

In settings i have the no CD key enabled and whenever i try to start the game it tells me i must insert a CD. Also whenever i attempt to launch the games launcher it tells me it instantly crashes without doing anything. I could use some help with these problems.

In settings i have the no CD key enabled and whenever i try to start the game it tells me i must insert a CD. Also whenever i attempt to launch the games launcher it tells me it instantly crashes without doing anything. I could use some help with these problems.

Launch the game via the CnCNet application, not via the original game exe or shortcut.

is it aerial or arial ? Seems like the font is missing, this is a standard font and should be included on every windows, I don't know how you cannot have it! Something must have deleted it, you should re-install the font

Once the font is installed then go to settings via the launcher and try to enable the no-cd patch via the gui tools rather than messing around with the settings files manually

even if i was at liberty to trash this computer it would be far less of a hassle to reinstall the font.

however i discovered that my issue appears to have come from the single player installation. I noticed how it was in beta and so i decided to delete the single player installation and re download with just the cncnet online and skirmish.