Windows 10 Problem Yuri's Revenge

Andrei

Question

Hello, guys. Yestarday I installed Windows 10, and now i have troubles playing Yuri, I set in .ini files the command VideoBackBuffer=No and this is worked, but not with CNCNET, just running directly Yuri's revenge, with CNCNET I have LOW FPS. I tried, compatibilty and run color, and administrator and etc etc etc....... any other ideas....... ? I really like this game and i'm sure there is gonna be a way to be played on Win 10

9 answers to this question

Hello, guys. Yestarday I installed Windows 10, and now i have troubles playing Yuri, I set in .ini files the command VideoBackBuffer=No and this is worked, but not with CNCNET, just running directly Yuri's revenge, with CNCNET I have LOW FPS. I tried, compatibilty and run color, and administrator and etc etc etc....... any other ideas....... ? I really like this game and i'm sure there is gonna be a way to be played on Win 10

Hey there, have you toggled videobackbuffer in the client settings? What ini file did you change?

I'm tired of this waiting. I also tried to run the game from a virutal machine with windows 7 but is not working.... I don't think they will make an update for windows 10 x64 soon.....

As a temporary update, you can try adding https://www.dropbox.com/s/x10hvfosgn0k0mp/ddraw.dll?dl=0 to your game directory and toggling videobackbuffer in the client settings as a test to see which it is you need.

Grant, you know what, man ? YOU KNOW WHAT ? WORK LIKE A CHARM!!!!!!!!!! thanks you so much, I don't understand what that dll does, because it not replace any other DLL BUT IS JUST WORKING. THANK YOU!!!!!!!