RA2 stream channel with commentary

ra2yurigames

Hey guys, I'm just sharing a stream channel of someone, this guy streams some of the best players in ra2(if not the very best ra2 players today), he is an active streamer and he makes very good commentary as well, here is his stream channel, http://www.twitch.tv/distantq/profile, he also records the games while streaming. I would highly recommend to check his channel out, enjoy :)

Lol. And what purpose does that serve? If cncnet is really about keeping this game alive, why the fk would it matter where the RA2 games are played? Xwis downfall has been their inability to be practical in regards to how strict and pointless their rules are, and even there they would allow videos from cncnet or other servers. Somehow the admins on all the servers seem to be really stupid. Lucky us :)

Lol. And what purpose does that serve? If cncnet is really about keeping this game alive, why the fk would it matter where the RA2 games are played?

I understand, but we'd then be promoting XWIS gameplay videos and not CnCNet ones, and that's false advertising, especially since RA2 support isn't even on CnCNet yet, only through the YR Client as a mode.