Windows 10 - Tiberian Sun

A3H-Hitman

I am having some issues as well on window 10. The game runs a process but does not actually load up. I've uninstalled and deleted the Westwood folder to remove any left over bits from installing it while running win 8.1. Then I reinstalled the game using this link http://tore29.com/tsins/TSinstaller3-beta10r5.exe

I've tried different screen resolutions, changing compatibility mode options, running as admin and toggling the graphics patch option with no good results.

Deleting wsock32.dll fixed my issue right up! I was also having issues with desktop components bleeding through every now and then and if the game would minimize it would never maximize again, but I seem to have mostly fixed that by checking "No Video Memory" and "Fake Vsync" bleeding still happens though far less. Map scrolling was super slow even on fastest, but that is also fixed now too.

• 2 months later...

Could I please get a little more information on how to deal with this error mentioned below:

" if the game would minimize it would never maximize again, but I seem to have mostly fixed that by checking "No Video Memory" and "Fake Vsync" bleeding "

It is a serious problem for me since it happened the very first game I tried to play, just when I tried to click on something it dumped me back to Windows and would not bring the window back up, it just appears as a small black window in the upper left corner of the screen. I was using a Windows 10 computer, but my Windows 8 computer also has the same issue if I switch programs it will never come back up.

Thanks.