RA2/YR Multi Cores

Seru

RA2/YR cant handle multi-core because they(the games i mean) were build in 2001. They dont even hav support for multi-core. They require only a powerfull CPU. Even if you hav the best gpu the game will not use it unless you enable AllowVRAMSidebar=yes. In this case the sidebar and mouse will using gpu but not the game itself. Also if you hav lag in cncnet is not related to game is related to your internet speed.

RA2/YR cant handle multi-core because they(the games i mean) were build in 2001. They dont even hav support for multi-core. They require only a powerfull CPU.

RA2 and YR are in fact capable of handling dual core CPU's but that's about it. How well they can handle them that's a whole other subject.

Actually its pretty much the higher you go the lower it gets in a lot of cases, for example some Mental Omega playtesters have like i5 and i7s and the game runs at 4 fps so they can't really test anything.

Also if you hav lag in cncnet is not related to game is related to your internet speed.

Currently on CnCNet 5 the players are connected to each other directly when they are ingame,the servers exist just for setting up the game info and connection info, only lag there is is the player own network lag and, if any, the usual lag you would get in SP.