gamemd-spawn.exe error

Shalfia

So I installed TFD again on my comp, I went and applied TFD patch 1.03. When I installed cncnet for yuris  I can make it into the chat room and create my own game. I am trying to make sure I don't have any bugs so I am trying to start a game with an AI but I get an application error. I reinstalled TFD and only applied the official 1.02 patch and I still get the error.

I saw someone else having the issue and someone said it was some LAN patch. I don't recall installing that stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can play with a friend of mine over the next few days.

• 5 years later...
On 10/7/2015 at 6:03 AM, Nyerguds said:

Um. Preferably not the one in your main Windows folder :huh:

I'm having a similar problem, but I never installed TFD and the only wsock32.dll file on my PC is the one in the Windows folder, is there another way to fix the problem? (sorry for reposting this reply, I just forgot to quote you and I couldn't figure out how to delete the previous reply).

On 2/28/2021 at 12:07 AM, DoctorNivag said:

I'm having a similar problem, but I never installed TFD and the only wsock32.dll file on my PC is the one in the Windows folder, is there another way to fix the problem? (sorry for reposting this reply, I just forgot to quote you and I couldn't figure out how to delete the previous reply).

I'm assuming you have The Ultimate Collection on Origin, then?

This is all reeeeally old information, though. Literally more than half a decade old. Just use the cncnet installer for Yuri's Revenge from the site.