massive lagg/slowdown online

dennis1248

hi guys!!!,

so my probem is this: while I am playing online with a friend of mine using the yuri's revenge CnCnet the game runs very slow and laggs but when I play without anybody the game runs great  so does anyone know a fix or is our internet just to slow?

hi guys!!!,

so my probem is this: while I am playing online with a friend of mine using the yuri's revenge CnCnet the game runs very slow and laggs but when I play without anybody the game runs great  so does anyone know a fix or is our internet just to slow?

Hey - it could be that you/your friend needs to enables TS-DDRAW in the client options.

You could also try skirmish games separately and see if the speed of the game is super fast?

I am running Windows 10 and renderer was already set  to TS_DDRAW the lagg/ massive slow gameplay only occurs while playing online with someone else but when I start a online game without any other player (this is the case with both me and my friend) there is no lagg

A more detailed description of my problem: the game runs incredibly slow and laggs in online games, it doesnt matter to what game speed it is set, some things like units and the building of building runs very slow and laggs but things like moving the camera around run smooth, I have a high fps my laptop should easily be able run the game this problem is the same for me and my friend we are trying to play agains each other.

For almost everyone it's possible to get RA2 to work well enough on Windows 8/10 by using either a compatibility fix (included with the CnCNet YR installer) or TS-DDRAW.

@dennis1248: Where are you from? If your distance to an official tunnel server is very high, it could be the cause of the lag.

@Moderators: Why was this topic locked?