Yuris Revenge issue

Hostage

Hello,

I've recorded countless games of Yuris Revenge using bandicam with no issue at all, didnt need to change any settings within bandicam or command and conquer for it to record, using the full screen recording option due to the open GL not working for this game.

Heres a link to what it used to record like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPtnYdxshJs

However, some time over the past 3 weeks or so, something has happened, if you check the picture out this is what it records like now on the menu option and the actual game-play is just a black screen with audio.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled bandicam, command and conquer (as a whole from EA Origin), thought it had something to do with a graphic driver update, so rolled these back and even reinstalled windows 7 (not for this reason, they were other reasons to install windows again), but yet I still have the same issue.

Checked online and tried everything that I found and still the same issue, posted on the bandicam forum and they couldnt help. 

Can record other games fine with no issue at all, its just this one, but it must have something to do with the game due to having done everything above, I tried too record with OBS and still have the same issue, any ideas?.

Thanks

Untitled.png.60b29ae08505c8e2a6034f0fa839218c.png

Does it actually look like that ingame, or only on the recording?

Because I've seen an "issue" on my brother's PC with the gamne hanging like that. Turned out it wasn't an error per se, but just a gigantic slowdown. After a couple of minutes the menu did appear as normal.

Overall... did you try fiddling with compatibility modes? From my work on the EA Answers forum, the game runs best when ran in WinXP SP3 mode.

Does it actually look like that ingame, or only on the recording?

Only in the recordings, you can see the menu options and everything else when playing.

Overall... did you try fiddling with compatibility modes? From my work on the EA Answers forum, the game runs best when ran in WinXP SP3 mode.

I was actually thinking about compatibility mode today and tired WinXP SP3 but still same issue, I will try other modes, but I'm not holding out any hope. :(