A few questions about ladders, badges, clans, etc

aWarNoob1

1.) Will player badges be available, and will they be shown in the CnCNet lobby?

2.) Will rank and points be shown next to player names in the CnCNet lobby?

3.) Will there be a clan system implemented with the upcoming ladders. If so, will official clan tags be shown next to player names in the CnCNet Lobby?

4.) Is there any chance for a quickmatch system or will ranked games always need to be hosted?

Changing topics a bit here but will there ever be a wider selection of lobby commands? Some that would be useful would be player paging commands like /page and /r, checking who is online /on "xxxxx", and checking someones wins/loses rank pts /p "xxxxx". All these are xwis lobby commands. Can we please get them for CnCNet? Is there any work planned for lobby commands? Finally, only as a suggestion, allowing chatting between lobby and people ingame like in xwis where you receive lobby pages at the top of the screen would greatly enhance the CnCNet client.

1.) Will player badges be available, and will they be shown in the CnCNet lobby?

Not initially, but possibly some time after the ladder launches.

2.) Will rank and points be shown next to player names in the CnCNet lobby?

See #1. Although I think I'd rather show a badge that represents the rank rather than points, considering that I don't want to overflow the player list with information.

3.) Will there be a clan system implemented with the upcoming ladders. If so, will official clan tags be shown next to player names in the CnCNet Lobby?

See #1.

4.) Is there any chance for a quickmatch system or will ranked games always need to be hosted?

At least initially you'll need to host ranked games. Although I'd like to avoid people selecting only specific maps and game settings on the ladder, so I think the lobby for a ladder game is going to be somewhat more simple.

/on would be easy to implement. Enabling chat between people in the lobby and people who are in-game is impossible. /p might be possible, depends on the guy who is developing the ladder (tahj).