really beautifully done temting to download

keithktam

Hi, new here. Just want to say this seems to be really good from the trailer. Just when i was thinking why not ea/westwood gonna remake tiberium dawn in 3d, they got all the engine made for these type of game.......

The only thing that stop me from downloading is that i have never done it before, i was afraid it may mess up.....may be not :D.

now i want to take some programming class, i do lot of (well not too "a lot") 3d myself on 3dsmax and photoshop, but never know how to reprogramme, this really inspire me to dig into. XD

I think you guys can get a cool job or set up your own comapny man! if not already......

finally, would like to suggest you make a "expension pack" for the game like they do in kane wrath, you can get to write your own story right up to TS!!and create your own unit of course.

cool!!!

keith

tiberium dawn

Never heard of that game...but I know what Tiberian Dawn is though. :P

The only thing that stop me from downloading is that i have never done it before, i was afraid it may mess up.....may be not

Well, downloading and installing Tiberian Dawn Redux is easy and if something goes wrong you can always reinstall Generals ZH and reinstall TDR later. :)

now i want to take some programming class, i do lot of (well not too "a lot") 3d myself on 3dsmax and photoshop, but never know how to reprogramme, this really inspire me to dig into.

Well, none in the C&C community can "reprogram" anything (unless your name is Hyper, DCoder, VK, Nyerguds etc) and there isn't any progamming in modding a game. Editing a game is called modding this is adding user created content in to a game, this is done though editing ini files and adding new 3D models into a game. It may sound a little easy but it is harder than it sounds.

I think you guys can get a cool job or set up your own comapny man! if not already......

Thank you, but I don't thing sgtmyers88 would setup his own company, would you like TDR to cost money? :O (Well EA wouldn't allow that anyways, charging money for TDR)

finally, would like to suggest you make a "expension pack" for the game like they do in kane wrath, you can get to write your own story right up to TS!!and create your own unit of course.

A mod for a mod....that sounds odd..as for Tiberian Sun there is Tiberian Sun Redux