YR LADDER

Bomber791

Hey Cory!

They don't currently have anyone with the expertise to modify the game in such a way as to dump the game results from network games into a text file.

Which is what they need to do, in order to get that ladder up.

I could do it, and I offered to do it for them but I'd charge a hefty fee (my working time isn't free).  :P

Hi admins of CNCNET. I was just curious about a ladder for red alert 2 yuris revenge. Do you guys know when it will be active? Are you guys currently working on it? Thanks

Hello - we are working towards a Yuri's Revenge ladder, currently there is no ETA but stay tuned for updates.

I suggest you get Alex to help... I mean I don't see why not he is amazing at this kind of stuff... It's reasonable for cncnet to pay him a reasonable fee. I think Alex would be reasonable he enjoys ra2  and competitive ra2/yr as much as the next good player.

Hey Cory!

They don't currently have anyone with the expertise to modify the game in such a way as to dump the game results from network games into a text file.

Which is what they need to do, in order to get that ladder up.

I could do it, and I offered to do it for them but I'd charge a hefty fee (my working time isn't free).  :P

As an experienced Salesman, offering free advice. The word ''hefty'' is not required in this sentence.