Unable to connect to the specified server

chadderboxt

Have been trying to login to cncnet all day with no luck. I keep getting same error, Unable to connect to the specified server 195.8.250.180:6667.

When i try to ping the above ip address i get no reply and all packets are lost. I called a friend in another state and he is having same problem. I also got on my teamspeak server and couple m8s in england and in columbia are able to login. Is there a way i can change to another server to loging?

Thanks for any help....

• 2 weeks later...

Have been trying to login to cncnet all day with no luck. I keep getting same error, Unable to connect to the specified server 195.8.250.180:6667.

When i try to ping the above ip address i get no reply and all packets are lost. I called a friend in another state and he is having same problem. I also got on my teamspeak server and couple m8s in england and in columbia are able to login. Is there a way i can change to another server to loging?

Thanks for any help....

Hello - are you still having this problem?

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem, my friends on the same wifi network are able to connect but I cannot as it keeps logging in until I get bored and cancel the whole thing...

Please post your cncnetclient.log file, can find it in your game directory.