Tried to log on and said I was banned, without a reason given why?

Custom

I tried to log on a few minutes ago, and was told I was banned. I would at least like to know the reason for it, and whether or not it is permanent. Thanks.

Hello - welcome to the forums.

Did you by chance spam the lobby, swear, impersonate, talk about religion or harass another user?

What is your nickname in the lobby?

I tried to log on a few minutes ago, and was told I was banned. I would at least like to know the reason for it, and whether or not it is permanent. Thanks.

Hello - welcome to the forums.

Did you by chance spam the lobby, swear, impersonate, talk about religion or harass another user?

What is your nickname in the lobby?

Thank you for the introduction. =)

A lot of things happened yesterday. I did notice SpamServ was offline and swore within a 5 minute time frame for this reason. I was also accused of cheating in two games. The name I was using was DonaldTrump.

I do not cheat. If it is possible I would hope to have all the years I've played to be reviewed. I've been playing since around 2013 and, from the moment I first started the old client and until yesterday, not once have I used any sort of program, script, or anything else to cheat. If this is the reason why I have been banned, I would like to invite you, or anyone, to look at all the games I've played (if possible.)

If I was banned for swearing, I will not contest it. I can only hope that I did not get permanently banned for it.