A problem im facing.

nonName

So, I basically don't really know how to explain this.

This problem is new and It started like 1 month ago.

Let me Explain : If I'm playing with 1 player on cncnet in any room even mine, I won't lag. However, If there are more than 1 player in any room even mine, then i start to lag.

I want to say that the lag is kinda weird, After 2 minutes when the game starts it lags for 1 min, then it stops and go back to normal, then after another 2 minutes it starts to lag again for 1 min , Repeating............................ [non stop!]

I dont know if this a connection problem, Resolution problem, a tunnel problem or even a PC problem.

I'm asking for help. If anyone knows whats happening please tell me.

[EDIT] : This happens in every room that has more than 1 player. Like Every room! , I'm now sticking with only 1 Slot room.  :puppydog:

" post="43229" timestamp="1464104339"]

So, I basically don't really know how to explain this.

This problem is new and It started like 1 month ago.

Let me Explain : If I'm playing with 1 player on cncnet in any room even mine, I won't lag. However, If there are more than 1 player in any room even mine, then i start to lag.

I want to say that the lag is kinda weird, After 2 minutes when the game starts it lags for 1 min, then it stops and go back to normal, then after another 2 minutes it starts to lag again for 1 min , Repeating............................ [non stop!]

I dont know if this a connection problem, Resolution problem, a tunnel problem or even a PC problem.

I'm asking for help. If anyone knows whats happening please tell me.

[EDIT] : This happens in every room that has more than 1 player. Like Every room! , I'm now sticking with only 1 Slot room.  :puppydog:

Can you check what renderer you have set in client options?

What is your location? UK, USA?