Error in game or Ban?!?

Corzo

Question

Uhm.........

So, I haven't been online CnCNet since last evening... I had the lobby up for a few minutes while watching TV then saw "Grant" one of the Admins asking for help. Then was online for like 20-30 minutes with him fixing the latest bugs for the past few updates fixed yesterday. (Custom maps not loading for players entering game lobby and only showing up as the Alamo.) Then I played a few games and signed off... Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary went on.

Hopefully the game is just being worked on or sadly there is a current bug or something not loading my main lobby...

Anyways, if someone can help or notices the same problem... please post here.

******************ADMINS please assist.

Thanks all....

Regards,

Corzo

6 answers to this question

Uhm.........

So, I haven't been online CnCNet since last evening... I had the lobby up for a few minutes while watching TV then saw "Grant" one of the Admins asking for help. Then was online for like 20-30 minutes with him fixing the latest bugs for the past few updates fixed yesterday. (Custom maps not loading for players entering game lobby and only showing up as the Alamo.) Then I played a few games and signed off... Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary went on.

Hopefully the game is just being worked on or sadly there is a current bug or something not loading my main lobby...

Thanks all....

Regards,

Corzo

Hi, strange, I'll push up an update which might address this.

Uhm.........

Thanks all....

Regards,

Corzo

alright mate ive not been able to get on for a couple a days too, lobby wont load up and ive tired installing again but its still the same, anyone else having this issue? ive noticed before connecting theres alot of less players online for YR

13566203_10157002268895462_896997969_n.jpg.c3c8607adea69bc0a2a7f58507121e58.jpg

Hello... I wanted play with my boyfriend today and look... we've got this message -_- we did nothing wrong, we are playing always together only... -_- it's bug???

[18:01] ColoCrossing.IL.US.GameSurge.net: AUTO Your IP is listed as being an infected drone, or otherwise not fit to join the IRC community. (D/BL)

[18:01] The server returned an error: ERROR :Closing Link: Sagasis by ColoCrossing.IL.US.GameSurge.net (G-lined (AUTO Your IP is listed as being an infected drone, or otherwise not fit to join the IRC community. (D/BL)))

Attempting to reconnect..

[18:01] Connection to the server has been lost. Server disconnected.

Hello... I wanted play with my boyfriend today and look... we've got this message -_- we did nothing wrong, we are playing always together only... -_- it's bug???

[18:01] ColoCrossing.IL.US.GameSurge.net: AUTO Your IP is listed as being an infected drone, or otherwise not fit to join the IRC community. (D/BL)

[18:01] The server returned an error: ERROR :Closing Link: Sagasis by ColoCrossing.IL.US.GameSurge.net (G-lined (AUTO Your IP is listed as being an infected drone, or otherwise not fit to join the IRC community. (D/BL)))

Attempting to reconnect..

[18:01] Connection to the server has been lost. Server disconnected.

Probably just unlucky, you seem to have the same ip range as someone who got banned. Try to restart your router to get a new ip, it might just work afterwards.

If it still happens then please report the problem to the gamesurge staff via the following site: https://gamesurge.net/utils/gline/

Sooo........ Got another game issue.

-Shortcut to Yuris Revenge/RA2 was deleted.

-Got a pop up notice saying I couldn't edit game files while running client.

-Tried re installing client, couldn't get it to save to desktop but ran program and went online to main lobby. Ive done that twice so far then boots me off with the same pop up message within a few mins...

Anyone see or heard of this before? Can anyone walk me through fixing this...?

*** Ill do a full restore of all programs... (The game from origin/client again) and see what happens.

Thanks,

Corzo

OMGGGGGG, literally tried everything to submit the picture of the error I'm getting but, it wont let me. Says the file or whatever is too big. And then it wont let me send it as word.doc either... Not the best with computers lol. Can someone help me out? I can send it via email or something.

Thanks,

Corzo