Blank White Screen at game launch

havaianas

Hi maybe someone can help me fix this issue,  I Have Yuri's revenge/RA2 via Origin Games,  and it runs fine when launched from Origin.....  Now when i launch yuri's revenge thru CNCNet ,  all i can see is a Blank White Screen...  and i can hear the game in the background.... So i press ESC    and i can see the Menu and i click Quit.....  weird how i can see the menu but not the game play ,  any help would be appreciated  Windows 10

Hi maybe someone can help me fix this issue,  I Have Yuri's revenge/RA2 via Origin Games,  and it runs fine when launched from Origin.....  Now when i launch yuri's revenge thru CNCNet ,  all i can see is a Blank White Screen...  and i can hear the game in the background.... So i press ESC    and i can see the Menu and i click Quit.....  weird how i can see the menu but not the game play ,  any help would be appreciated  Windows 10

Hello - Take a look at this FAQ: https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=4415.msg36351#msg36351

no luck,  TS-DDRAW is the only RENDERER that will launch,    its very unusual how when i press escape, i can see clearly the menu's game speed scroll rate etc.... but the loading screen as well as game play map , make my screen white...

no luck,  TS-DDRAW is the only RENDERER that will launch,    its very unusual how when i press escape, i can see clearly the menu's game speed scroll rate etc.... but the loading screen as well as game play map , make my screen white...

It sounds like you need to update your video drivers. Also check your game resolution set in the client options. Is it set to the same as your desktop resolution?

I have tried all the different resolutions it still does not work and my video card is up to date i tried updating it,...    Its very weird too me how when i press ESC i can see the menu's and screen,  but loading/gameplay is blank white screen,  i can still hear sounds...

We'll i uninstalled the Origin version of RA2/YR  ,  and installed my version off " The First Decade" Disc,  I even download the XWIS Online play to test, and it works great.  but the CNCnet version im still getting a blank White Screen on load and gameplay,  ..... 

• 4 weeks later...

no luck with that thanks though Nyerguds, my gut feeling is that since my laptop was designed for windows 7, and it has windows 10 now,  somehow i need to upgrade my video card. which i can't figure out how to do manually,  when i scan my video card it says it is up to date, 

no luck with that thanks though Nyerguds, my gut feeling is that since my laptop was designed for windows 7, and it has windows 10 now,  somehow i need to upgrade my video card. which i can't figure out how to do manually,  when i scan my video card it says it is up to date,

Try searching for the drivers manually on google, look up what make it is e.g nvidia

Or if you have a laptop like Dell, their website will have details of the drivers you require.