KHEMiiCAL!!!!!!!

Humble

Hey! Long time no chat m8!

Are you still playing online? Me and my brother downloaded the game and were playing some games vs computers last night for fun and I was thinking about playing a couple online sometime soon

Not sure what's wrong about the pm bit, but my posts need to be mod approved first too, could be fresh user syndrome

super nice to see u on bro

hydro59 was on a month ago but was rusty and all the c*nt current players were d*cks to him and scared him off but maybe he return soon again :)

ye lots play mate just depends on hours, u been on cncnet online yet?

Yeah I checked out the online lobby for a sec, I am in shock at how many people are still playing this game, it's impressive

Would be nice to jump right back into playing, but the rust is real, I can relate to hydro getting intimidated lol. Even against the cpu it took all my focus to barely keep up with managing my units properly. I checked out some of your youtube playlist via that thread on the first page, and it is some damn fast gameplay, is it in real time? In any case full game video replays should be promoted a bit more, it was watching those that really got me to sign up here and consider playing again

Yeah I checked out the online lobby for a sec, I am in shock at how many people are still playing this game, it's impressive

Would be nice to jump right back into playing, but the rust is real, I can relate to hydro getting intimidated lol. Even against the cpu it took all my focus to barely keep up with managing my units properly. I checked out some of your youtube playlist via that thread on the first page, and it is some damn fast gameplay, is it in real time? In any case full game video replays should be promoted a bit more, it was watching those that really got me to sign up here and consider playing again

Yes they changed the game speeding it up. When you host a game room you will notice that there are game speed settings up to 7. Game speed 6 is original WOL game speed but all the new players only wanna play on speed 7 setting.

Personally I find it a bit gay since it makes it way harder to micro moves like building laser or wall under landing disr, micro rpg´s/lasers vs individual units and a bit harder to time defensive engies. :mad: You will notice all this and go through same shit I did when I played for a while during last year after a decade of absence but you get used to it after a while.

Have fun!  ;)

Something else worth mentioning is there use to be a slight 'lag' at very beginning of games, in which BL on Terraces could 'auto deploy' their mcv and still have time to move it after seeing they are BL, but now it just deploys anyways.

Also, a skill-set of using 3 titans to kill a 1 shot disruptor no longer works on these servers.

• 2 weeks later...