Total noob wanting to play some multiplayer

Nodnerb

Hi all,

I've been playing the Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge campaigns since the day they came out, but I've never played multiplayer.  I just discovered CnNet's online platform a couple days ago and decided to try it out.  I would love to try some multiplayer but I don't want to be some useless scrub who ruins experienced players' lobbies - is there any way I can gain some experience with other noobs so I can play multiplayer without being an impediment to others?

Any help is appreciated.   

Just join anyone. Some players might give you a hard time for being a "noob," but just ask them for help. You'll find a lot of people are friendly and willing to help. I myself usually allow newer players in my free for all games so they get more practice at the game, and for a fun game of course. :P

Hit me up in game, I go by the name MustacheX

Hi all,

I've been playing the Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge campaigns since the day they came out, but I've never played multiplayer.  I just discovered CnNet's online platform a couple days ago and decided to try it out.  I would love to try some multiplayer but I don't want to be some useless scrub who ruins experienced players' lobbies - is there any way I can gain some experience with other noobs so I can play multiplayer without being an impediment to others?

Any help is appreciated. 

Yea there is u can watch vids where some pro players play  and u will learn alot that's what i did b4 i join any good/pro game and it worked just fine i can link u some utube channels if u want to