Mental Omega 3.3.0 Ingame Custom Resulution bug. Help Help please.

Mr.Allar

Question

I cant use clients resulution menu for ingame resulution beacause it has only one option 1920x1080 thats it and when i set it to custom from ra2mo.ini client resets it to back to native. I have MSI GE72 6qd apachepro windows 10 home 64-bit. All complability modes are on. And intel driver can scale old games to full screen plus yr allows me to choose custom res modes when i enable it in ini file and choose on for my liking in ingame settings and it works just like in Mental Omega 3.0 but not in MO 3.3.0 and in latest twisted insurection taht is using CnC 5 as well, so it must be clients bug beacause i followed instruction for mod instalation and game is origin edition and it is updated plus it is clean install. Clients log tell me that it is using some kind of SUN.in file to use my native screen resulution. So if any one can tell me where to find this ini file woult be nice. Beacause reinstalling my intel drive over and over again to renable all supported CnC 5 client ingame resulutions is anoing and frustrating. Plus i am forced to use ini in readonly mode to force game to use set custom screen resulution. And same goes for twisted insurection and other CnC 5 supported games for me please help. Thanks in advance for help. And i atached 2 log files for anyone who needs to read thous to help me.

Ps: Sorry for bad english.

4 answers to this question

I cant use clients resulution menu for ingame resulution beacause it has only one option 1920x1080 thats it and when i set it to custom from ra2mo.ini client resets it to back to native. I have MSI GE72 6qd apachepro windows 10 home 64-bit. All complability modes are on. And intel driver can scale old games to full screen plus yr allows me to choose custom res modes when i enable it in ini file and choose on for my liking in ingame settings and it works just like in Mental Omega 3.0 but not in MO 3.3.0 and in latest twisted insurection taht is using CnC 5 as well, so it must be clients bug beacause i followed instruction for mod instalation and game is origin edition and it is updated plus it is clean install. Clients log tell me that it is using some kind of SUN.in file to use my native screen resulution. So if any one can tell me where to find this ini file woult be nice. Beacause reinstalling my intel drive over and over again to renable all supported CnC 5 client ingame resulutions is anoing and frustrating. Plus i am forced to use ini in readonly mode to force game to use set custom screen resulution. And same goes for twisted insurection and other CnC 5 supported games for me please help. Thanks in advance for help. And i atached 2 log files for anyone who needs to read thous to help me.

So only one resolution shows up? Are your video drivers up-to-date?

So only one resolution shows up? Are your video drivers up-to-date?

Yes drivers are up to date so yeah. :(

Uncheck Fullscreen Client, its under the Client Resolution dropdown.

In Fullscreen Client mode only the native res is available.

Nope i tried that still native resulution only. And on my cousins computer the list is aviable plus we have same computers. I f i coult find where that sun.ini is so i can change resulution and enable highres modes.