QED

Case's Ladder

Did anyone play on Cases ladder back in the day before Westwood actually came out with their own ladder?

Westwood didn't have a ranked system setup on the day of release for RA. It came out a good few months after game release hence why everyone went onto Cases ladder.

This is too funny.  Ok.  Not really.  You probably also will not see this post.  I from time-to-time get nostalgia and check up on this game.  I remember you QED.  Not sure if you remember me.  I don't know how or why i remember this but i once asked you what QED meant.  Looking at it now, it could just be Q'ed but you mentioned it was a Mathematical term.  You probably remember names like Lord Vegas, JohnWilde, Nexx to name a few.

I went by the name SPEEDBALL.

Christ I hadn't realised it's been over a year since I was last on this site, So apologies if anyone gets mad that this thread probably got bumped!

On 7/27/2017 at 9:27 PM, Darkestred said:

This is too funny.  Ok.  Not really.  You probably also will not see this post.  I from time-to-time get nostalgia and check up on this game.  I remember you QED.  Not sure if you remember me.  I don't know how or why i remember this but i once asked you what QED meant.  Looking at it now, it could just be Q'ed but you mentioned it was a Mathematical term.  You probably remember names like Lord Vegas, JohnWilde, Nexx to name a few.

I went by the name SPEEDBALL.

hahaha I do remember the question and you saying you thought it meant Q'ed (move n fire) and your name :) I think the reason I remember that is because you were the only person who's ever said that ;)

Did we play on nbynw or maybe nsc1947 by any chance?