Ingame laggs by Tiberum sun Offline and Online

Lordmorris

Question

Is there anything I can do to play against my laggs bem. I use Windows 7. The problems I have online as well as offline. Where I am unsure whether it s.Online to my i net connection lies or generally by my lagg problems which I also have offline! Other online games I have not so the problems and when then liegs at W lan!

Would be nice if there is a solution. Because is stupid if you can not play because you too much the game to lagge brings what I also understand.

4 answers to this question

You can try to switch your renderer in the settings, or enable the graphics patch. Play around with all settings until you found a good one for your pc

I guess yes that my 1 1/2 years gaming computer with the old graphics has some problems. At least when I play against many and super weapons will be used laggig as well as the fast Zwitschen over the map. I had already at the side of this graphics patcher ends but apparently does not work anymore. or i make what wrong!

https://forums.cncnet.org/index.php?topic=1893.0

You can try to switch your renderer in the settings, or enable the graphics patch. Play around with all settings until you found a good one for your pc

I guess yes that my 1 1/2 years gaming computer with the old graphics has some problems. At least when I play against many and super weapons will be used laggig as well as the fast Zwitschen over the map. I had already at the side of this graphics patcher ends but apparently does not work anymore. or i make what wrong!

It's trial and error, its likely not your PC, its the game being so old. Pick a render within the client options, save, try a skirmish game until its not lagging.

you don't need to download anything, open your tiberian sun config and play around with the settings in there