Not connecting to other players

heldro

Question

whenever i play yr like 1 out of 3 games i wont connect to other people. when the loading screen comes up i dont see them loading and they wont see me loading. it seems like it is not a common problem amongst many players because when i say: "ye dident connect, happens sometimes" everyone else is like no?.

my connection is good that is not the problem, when i play games in gr or xwis i also connect without problem.

1 answer to this question

whenever i play yr like 1 out of 3 games i wont connect to other people. when the loading screen comes up i dont see them loading and they wont see me loading. it seems like it is not a common problem amongst many players because when i say: "ye dident connect, happens sometimes" everyone else is like no?.

my connection is good that is not the problem, when i play games in gr or xwis i also connect without problem.

Hello,

Make sure you have no firewall or router settings blocking the gamemd-spawn.exe.

IF you don't, what is your country? We've had reports of people from Egypt having a similar problem for example.