New Update does not work

FP4ME

There was a last minute merge of code that came into the release that was untested, so unfortunately yes it's temporarily disabled Custom maps.

Apologies for the disruption, I should have an update out tonight (an estimated time would be midnight BST).

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2017 at 0:40 PM, Grant said:

There was a last minute merge of code that came into the release that was untested, so unfortunately yes it's temporarily disabled Custom maps.

Apologies for the disruption, I should have an update out tonight (an estimated time would be midnight BST).

Yo Yo, I've had a few people tell me they still are having trouble finding certain maps. A few guys on the server and from a post here on the forums:

https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7049-help-final-alert/

Edited by aWarNoob1

Can't. I have not been having map problems myself. I'm just relaying some info from some other guys. Dudes name is HE666LL on the servers. I'll ask him for an example next time I chat with him. Meanwhile, Grant, can you checkout that post I linked? I think some guys on there are mentioning .map extensions not showing up. Something about having to convert it to .yrm?

Edited by aWarNoob1