When are you gonna fix Co-Operative?

NizzyStorm

In the original You could change the difficulty game speed turn superweapons on or off mcv repaks onor off have short game on or off and change the number of starting units. Right now all we can cange is the game speed. FIX IT! I was told before that it is the same. It's not and it's very annoying. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, rossnisbe said:

In the original You could change the difficulty game speed turn superweapons on or off mcv repaks onor off have short game on or off and change the number of starting units. Right now all we can cange is the game speed. FIX IT! I was told before that it is the same. It's not and it's very annoying. 

Oy m8, ever heard you can attract more flies with sugar rather then vinegar?

ok go to game modes then go to co-operative. you cant enable or disable anything you cant change anything but the game speed. Keep the money at 10000 but let us change everything else. Wecould in the original. yur in battle therefor you can change it but we cant change anything in co-operative. 

• 3 weeks later...

what I'm saying is let us turn superweapons on and off let us turn the short game on or off let us turn mcv repacks on or off let us turn crates appear on or off and let us turn build off ally conyards on or off. Also, let us select the number of starting units. If you don't believe me that these changes were possible GO PLAY IT ON THE ORGNAL AGAIN! Keep everything else greyed out so we don't get to change anything else other than the stuff I've said. Also, keep the starting credits are 10000.