Command & Conquer - Combined Arms (OpenRA release-20170421)

Inq

Hey guys,

Although I appreciate many of you guys dislike OpenRA - Red Alert & Command & Conquer - for various reasons.

I thought I would let you know I'm developing a mod a that brings the game closer to the original(s) (far from identical... but closer...)

Along the same lines as 'Dawn of the Tiberium Age' or 'Tiberium Origins' it merges both games. (So you can fight GDI as Soviets etc)

It may or may not appeal to you guys - but I thought it was worth mentioning because it features some of your communities work. (public released shp's & cameos etc)

Anyway, without further ado:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-combined-arms

Feedback & constructive criticism welcome!  :P

title.png

Updated to 0.20, still for OpenRA 20170527 (Current stable release build)

Balancing, Bug fixes, some new art and sounds.

New ICBM Sub artwork.

nukesube.gif.46d1c3b391e62643000256605d646fb8.gif

Spoiler

A shp-arized voxel, originally by Mig Eater over at PPM.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I recently released a "Lite" version of my mod as I continue to work on the main project.

It is less feature heavy than the other version but features my new artwork & is hopefully more stable to play in multiplayer. If you are interested. You can grab it on ModDB here:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-combined-arms/news/combined-arms-lite-first-release

posted image

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just played this for a few hours...

It's perfect for when you just wanna mess around and have a bunch of TS' Titans along side RA2's Kirovs going head to head with the Scrin, or maybe chronoshift several disruptors to the back of the enemy base! :D (yes, I abused the hell out of the debug mode). Excellent mod, can't wait for someone to make single player missions for it.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

:redalert:

On 10/11/2020 at 10:28 PM, fir3w0rx said:

Just played this for a few hours...

It's perfect for when you just wanna mess around and have a bunch of TS' Titans along side RA2's Kirovs going head to head with the Scrin, or maybe chronoshift several disruptors to the back of the enemy base! :D (yes, I abused the hell out of the debug mode). Excellent mod, can't wait for someone to make single player missions for it.

Thank you for the compliment!

• 2 years later...

This is amazing, thank you so so much! Love playing all the factions :) Using it on LAN at home with friends and family, as we are not good enough for online tournaments.

Really impressive what you have done!

Found the AI so much harder than the original games, I've gone from playing brutal to easy or normal, but that's part of the joy/challenge.

Where is the main chat about this game, is it here or a different forum/social?

• 3 months later...