Where is red alert 2 online? I want red alert 2 not yuri,s revenge

ᅚᅚᅚ

When I downloaded this https://cncnet.org/red-alert-2.     I was surprised because I got yuri,s revenge online not red alert 2 online but the link says red alert 2! not yuri,s revenge !! this link doesn't give me red alert 2 online it gives me yuri,s revenge online I can understand what the deference is between yuri,s revenge and red alert 2.

can an administrator or a moderator explain how to get red alert 2 online please?

If you want to play Red Alert 2 here you'll need to have the Yuri's Revenge expansion CD.

Same goes for Tiberian Sun, you need to have the Firestorm expansion CD.

And for Red Alert 1 you need the Counterstrike and Aftermath expansion CDs.

You can switch between vanilla and expansion CD via a checkbox in the game room. The only difference between Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun/Red Alert 1 is currently that Red Alert 2 is not fully supported yet, but you can contribute by posting here in the forums if you find any differences.

Currently the RA2 crew is working on a ladder, so progress with other things is slow. You need to have some patience

Do you mean red alert 2 is not ready yet?

And should I download red alert 1? and why?

Sir I have this https://www.redcoolmedia.net/html5-audio-editor/data/1195938.png?service=redcoolmediaserver02

Please click on the link.

It is an installer for red alert 2 and yuri,s revenge I have yuri,s revenge cncnet and yuri,s revenge and red alert 2 but it is not online.

Edited by ᅚᅚᅚ

Westwood added switches into the expansion executables of Tiberian Sun/Red Alert 1 that allow to disable the expansion CD completely, but the Red Alert 2 expansion executable doesn't have such a switch... That means changes need to get reverted manually one by one or another option would be doing all the work twice. Both takes a lot time and it's not finished yet, but you can already use what has been done, just check the "RA2 Mode" checkbox in the game room

I am sorry I am confused I mean I don't understand anything I think that maybe you should send me screenshots and teach me step by step really I don't understand anything all what I understood is downloading red alert 1 and checking red alert 2 mode, what mode?

What do you mean by checkbox in the game room?

I am sorry I need you to help me I need screenshots from you and I need steps , step 1 step 2 step 3 step 4 step 5 .... ETC

Can you teach me and help me please?

Edited by ᅚᅚᅚ

Do you mean I open yuri,s revenge cncnet  and click on create game then I will find an option it is called red alert 2 mode? Sir I know this. It means no yuri and nothing else.

But I want the whole game I want red alert 2 online.

Edited by ᅚᅚᅚ

1 hour ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

If you want to play Red Alert 2 here you'll need to have the Yuri's Revenge expansion CD.

Same goes for Tiberian Sun, you need to have the Firestorm expansion CD.

And for Red Alert 1 you need the Counterstrike and Aftermath expansion CDs.

You can switch between vanilla and expansion CD via a checkbox in the game room. The only difference between Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun/Red Alert 1 is currently that Red Alert 2 is not fully supported yet, but you can contribute by posting here in the forums if you find any differences.

Currently the RA2 crew is working on a ladder, so progress with other things is slow. You need to have some patience

1 hour ago, FunkyFr3sh said:

Westwood added switches into the expansion executables of Tiberian Sun/Red Alert 1 that allow to disable the expansion CD completely, but the Red Alert 2 expansion executable doesn't have such a switch... That means changes need to get reverted manually one by one or another option would be doing all the work twice. Both takes a lot time and it's not finished yet, but you can already use what has been done, just check the "RA2 Mode" checkbox in the game room