Stumped

Kerse

Hey all,

I've read through all the threads and jumped on IRC for help but it all hit a brick wall. Figured I'll post some pics or something. Maybe someone can help me out.

It's weird because I get the proper welcome message and the notification of IP address with :8054 on the end.

Here's a pic of proof the port is open:

54191037.jpg

What else can I do to get CnC95 going?

EDIT:

Now that I remember, I get this error when I finish installing the "cc95v106b_r2_full" file and tick "Install CnCNet" foloowed by 'Finish'.

70567567.png

Is this normal?

Did you downloaded the new CnCNet? the version of it who comes with the v1.06b patch is obsolete (as the patch too). You can download the new version of CnCNet here: http://cncnet.cnc-comm.com/?page=downloads

and the v1.06c r1f1 of the C&C95 patch here: http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cnc95upd/cc95p106/

Install the C&C95 V1.06c patch first, then the CnCNet.

Thanks for the replies.

Should have said I've installed all the latest stuff.

These are the files that I have installed or copied into my CnC folder:

62483328.png

Just wondering if maybe it's something to do with the fact that I'm connecting to the internet through the wireless router?

I'll try jump on IRC this weekend. I will not give up until this is working. CnC is the best game ever made IMO. (Too bad the series declined quickly afterwards :( )

• 9 months later...

hi ive been looking for somthing for cnc95 for ages and found this ... but i get so close and the only thing it wont let me do now is connect to cncnet in the game on the network section .. the ports are open maybe the same problem

( i know this hasnt been posted on in a year  :) )

hi ive been looking for somthing for cnc95 for ages and found this ... but i get so close and the only thing it wont let me do now is connect to cncnet in the game on the network section .. the ports are open maybe the same problem

( i know this hasnt been posted on in a year  :) )

Well if you know that it hasn't posted on in a year, why the fuck did you think of posting here instead of starting a new topic?