old timer

trunkskgb

Hi everyone, I've been registered here for a while, but I have been busy with RL stuff, but I just want to come back and say hi.

I've been playing C&C games for a long time. My first game was Retaliation on the PSX in the late 90's, and it took off from there. I spend most of my time now in Renegade, yes...it's still alive haha. I am actually making 2 maps for Renegade at the moment. I like making maps, I have for all the C&C games, minus RA3 and C&C 4.

It didn't occur to me until recently, this is or was the old Communications Center? That site design was great. Classic C&C feel.

Let's keep C&C alive!

Now there's a familiar name.

On 24. 01. 2018. at 3:12 PM, trunkskgb said:

It didn't occur to me until recently, this is or was the old Communications Center?

A few years ago, this forum became just a CnCNet-dedicated board. The C&C Communications Center was silent for a while, but got relaunched last June with a new design and scope, and you can still find it where it always was - https://cnc-comm.com/

2 hours ago, Chad1233 said:

I've seen your name before as well. Renalert/APB days maybe? Anyway it's good to see you!

You remember me from back then?

The early days of Renalert was funny, my friend Mika and I used to play that a lot.

Good to see you too!

Hopefully my brother and I will be gaming here soon, and uploading some videos on YouTube!