Map Editor Errors

Deliberator

Hi,

I recently created a new defense map titled "Ultimate Defense 4 Player Official" and well... I've been having a lot of trouble getting it to work.  It crashes the very moment when the AI/Computer starts to reinforce the units.    Here are the only two error messages I keep receiving:

0x0055bf96

0x00532f26

I have less than 80 triggers... But I think the possible cause of these errors is that within most of the triggers I created, they have 2 actions, and maybe the action also counts as another trigger.  Is it possible to extend the max limit of triggers beyond 80?  Maybe I'm wrong and this isn't a trigger error... I'm not sure.

I added an attachment of the map in case anyone wants to look.

Thanks in advance...

- Delib

While working on the map, I noticed some small errors on the map editor:

AI/Computer does not recognize Way-point 98 (the waypoint does not work).

On Theaters CAVE and INTERIOR Template ARRO0003 doesn't show the Left Arrow, instead it shows CLEAR1.

UltDef2official.mpr

2 hours ago, Deliberator said:

But I think the possible cause of these errors is that within most of the triggers I created, they have 2 actions, and maybe the action also counts as another trigger.  Is it possible to extend the max limit of triggers beyond 80?

A trigger can have a maximum of 9 actions before becoming, buggy (that includes trigger #0).
I'm not sure if there's a hard limit on the number of triggers you can have.

You should go through your triggers one by one and see if any of them use too high values or contain errors (typos).

You can only max out to 80 triggers.  If its more than 80, the game will instantly crash.  I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a maximum of 9 actions per trigger...  On the RA Map Editor (not the Original Editor), a trigger can only hold 2 Events and 2 Actions.

So I actually removed a couple of teamtypes and triggers to see if that would fix the problem... Nope.  It still crashes whenever a trigger is activated... Sometimes it could crash at the 1st trigger activated in-game or the 10th trigger or etc...  Its random.  So yeah, its probably buggy.

I still get these errors:

0x0055bf96

0x00532f26

Can anyone explain what these errors are about?