Rant About Both Sides Predisposition..

total_annihilationx666

The people in here keep making threads about how Allies are superior, & then when I agree, they say: the best players play as Soviet. ? Don't mean to be tetchy but this is the cold truth. Also to debunk whether either side is better is utterly pointless & cou'ld take eons —what's better is discussing unit counters & stuff like that; clearly this game works on a rock\paper\scissors concept & so no one unit is allowed to reign supreme. Get your heads out of the gutter & realize this inalleviable fact. <EMBRACE THE INEVITABLE!>

Edited by total_annihilation00
Addendum
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ore_truck said:

This game isn't rock-paper-scissors. That would be C&C4. It's more like chess, a pawn can take on a queen and checkmate the king.

And we could all agree Yuri is the superior one.

You are saying Primagames Official Strategy Guide is wrong ? It is, infantry can defeat tanks, tanks defeat vehicles + building. No single unit is omnipotent —that's how most RTS game mechanics work —I know 'cause I've been playing them for 2 decades. Back your facts up or put it to the curb.

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2018 at 12:27 AM, total_annihilation00 said:

You are saying Primagames Official Strategy Guide is wrong ? It is, infantry can defeat tanks, tanks defeat vehicles + building. No single unit is omnipotent —that's how most RTS game mechanics work —I know 'cause I've been playing them for 2 decades. Back your facts up or put it to the curb.

It's not prefect though. How the game actually plays competitively is different than design. For example, tesla troopers are designed to beat tanks, but they actually lose to them in pvp gameplay.