To who ever thinks nod is OP, clearly lacks knowledge of the game, skill set etc.
GDI has all the advantages of offensive and defensive play on basically all maps.
1. Bomber, Rpg, Titan is all you need for a solid defence vs nod. Used and placed correctly and youll stop all eng attacks.
2. Mk + carrier due to speed of carrier and power of MK, they can harv hunt all over the map, and basically unstoppable, only reason a hijacker would get a mk, is if you are not focussed.
3. Expanding as GDI couldn't be easier. Ref, titan, Ref titan and a single sensor, and your set. A sub comes up, you sell the ref, and sub is destroyed due to titans and nod gets nothing out of that attack. You get 1k a harv and place a new ref.
Now look at nod expansion? Ref- PP- Sam, and we can keep going on. So each time a ref or 2 is placed you need to make PP and a few sams or youll lose your expand, on top of that you need to make some defensive units for your expand, rockets, bikes, ticks, art a mixture of all.
So nod is already behind while expanding, compared to gdi.
4. The Titan, offensive and defensive unit. Best unit In-game. So GDI while expanding, and using titans for defensive, if means they are stacking a huge offensive army aswell as the same time.
5. Higest Tier unit , CC (Req Tech and a ton2 to build) misses targets like moving titans, disrs and harvesters. While the MK(Just req tech to build) always hits, no miss at all.
6. Nod units like ticks, art, etc die to 1 bomber round, 5-7 ticks deployed even.
So if you as a gdi player cant beat a nod player, it has nothing to do with nod being OP. The fact ism your gdi skills are lacking.
These are the facts.
*Final note. Nod goes banshee and most of the time half way true, youll lose banshee to map bug. They get stuck and you cant retrieve them. You notice losing a banshee when there is a hole in the shroud, and a banshee 1500, so if you lose 4-5, think about how many titans enemy making for that cash.