After the success of last 2v2 tournament held in 2018, community was hoping / asking for another tournament so here i am announcing another 2v2 tournament of Yuri's Revenge which will be starting in April 2019 on cncnet.
This tournament is basically for "PRO/GOOD" Players at the moment and has only 8 slots , i will not add more slots because tournament format is group based which includes 3 series each team .
It's not first come first serve basis, better the player/team is the more likely they will be playing in this tournament over an active "mediocre" team.
Since the tournament is group based, that's why i can't allow below average players to play in this tournament it will take a lot of time to complete all of their matches
Players who will be participating should install discord to be in touch with fellow players to fix their match time.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Register yourself here in forums.
2. Type in game nickname of your mate and yourself. ( currently max players allowed per team is 3 however it can be changed if we get 8 good teams easily.)
3. Type your clan tag or clan name here in forums.
INVITED TEAMS / PLAYERS:
* [-1-] MATT & MAX
* [SEXY] EDD / STEFFEN / TIM
* [ET] GUNMAN / QUIX / SM-PROZ
* [MITI] PAT / SASH / LAZLO
* [FW] CHANDLER / BUFFALO / MINDWAR
Marko, Jeen , Frank , Zhasulan, Lud0wig, Ico0 , Cruzer, Netflix, Hckid, Paf, xXxPrepxXx, Heldro, Andy & Marsh & CsoH. (Pardon me if i miss any good player name)
* Yuri faction is allowed but not more then two games per series
* Each series in group stages will be best of 9
* Top two of each group will progress to semi-finals
* Multi Engineer is OFF
* Dog not eat engineer is OFF
* ALT is not allowed in AvS Games (ALT ALLOWED IF GAME INVOLVES YURI FACTION)
* Short Game ON
* Crates Appear OFF
* Final series will be best of 13 (2 vetoes per clan)
* Default map is always heck freezes over
* Losers should always picks the map
* Spots pick goes to the losers team
* One veto for each team per series ( can't veto heck)
* Cannot repeat any map
* Tournament admin / Referee should spectate entire series else results won't count unless any player streamed entire series
Note: The maps which have "asterick" supports yuri faction and rest of the maps doesn't supports yuri faction.
***Heck Freezes Over***
City Under Siege
***Death Valley Girl***
***Divide & Conquer***
Jungle Of Vietnam
***Caverns Of Siberia***
***Divide Freezes Over***
City Under Siege
Tour of Egypt
Any Other Map Will Not Be Entertained However If Both Clans Are Agreed To A Map Out Of Pool Then It's Okay To Play That Map.
Note: There can be a small prize pool, if someone is willing to donate, they con contact me first.
Feel free to ask any questions OR give any suggestions if you have any .