C&C Comm Center TS CD Download Not Working

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr

Yo, I'm trying to download the original GDI & Nod Tiberian Sun discs and the Firestorm disc from the C&C Comm Center website but the links are not working. Yes, I know about the new TS Client and the older TSinstaller but I need the original game in order to play the Tiberian Sun Retro mod for campaign. The TS Client and installer work ok with Retro for Skirmish, but they're giving me a headache for campaign mode. It doesn't work properly, I can't get the Nod FMVs to play and I get an internal error after completing either the GDI or Nod first mission, so campaign is not working with Retro.

If anyone could update those links that'd be greatly appreciated. Or if someone knows why on the TS Client the campaign mode doesn't work with Retro, that'd be awesome. I don't think Retro works with TS Client because Retro was made with the OG Firestorm 2.03 version or whatever. Since TS Client is way newer than that it's incompatible. It works with skirmish but everytime you exit the game it gives an error saying executable is not working, which is odd.  

Uh is this not the right forum to post this? Can anyone give me the contact info for the moderators of the CNC Comm website? I'm confused, the website says CnC Comm Center but the forums say CnC Net. Are you guys the same thing? I REALLY need that download link fixed, if possible. or if anyone here has the original TS and FS CDs send me a PM.

It's probably the no-cd patch that is causing the issues (it requires that some files need to be renamed or moved around).

Try the TSinstaller installation + the exe i attached below (That exe is from TSpatch for TFD/Origin without renamed files)

You can also try the freeware release:

OfficialCnCTiberianSun.rar: https://www.moddb.com/games/cc-tiberian-sun/downloads/cc-tiberian-sun-with-firestorm-free-full-game

TSPatch: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/2606-tiberian-sun-patches-fix-for-the-windows-8-10-menu-problems-and-more/

game.zip

• Like 1