Is it possible to make another V3Rocket?

CCCP84

I want to have another V3Rocket with changed next parameters:      (is it possible to make in map file?)

[General]

; V3 Rocket control ;SJM
V3RocketPauseFrames=0    ; How many frames the rocket pauses on the launcher before tilting
V3RocketTiltFrames=60    ; How many frames it takes for the V3 rocket to tilt to firing position
V3RocketPitchInitial=0.21; Starting pitch of the rocket before tilting up (0=horizontal,1=vertical)
V3RocketPitchFinal=0.5   ; Ending pitch of the rocket after tilting up; now it fires
V3RocketTurnRate=0.05    ; Pitch maneuverability of rocket in air.  Adjust by trial and error.
V3RocketAcceleration=0.4 ; This much is added to the rocket's velocity each frame during launch
V3RocketAltitude=768     ; Cruising altitude in leptons: at this height rocket BEGINS leveling off
V3RocketDamage=200       ; Exploding V3 does this much damage (at center of explosion, presumably).
V3RocketEliteDamage=400       ; Exploding V3 does this much damage (at center of explosion, presumably).
V3RocketBodyLength=256   ; The body of the rocket is this many leptons long
V3RocketLazyCurve=yes    ; The rocket's path is a big, lazy curve.  V3 yes.  DMisl no.
V3RocketType=V3ROCKET

actually i need to change this parameter:

V3RocketPitchFinal=0.5   ; Ending pitch of the rocket after tilting up; now it fires

I want to have 2 types. Standart and modified.

Edited by CCCP84