My cncnet YR client is running very slow

Leo0112

56 minutes ago, Leo0112 said:

Did that. Helped a bit but the problems back. It got better after the last update. But mow again same issue. Seems to happen when a high number of players are online.

Can you tell us what is lagging exactly, we might be able to pinpoint the problem.

Cheers

The game rooms lists are lagging. After every 1 minute the error shows DTA client has stopped working/not responding and again. Gets worse when lots of people are online. Its so slow that im unable to even select a game room and then the error shows up. 

Edited by Leo0112

Its because of weak cpu. i have same problem. when there is more than 4000 online, my cpu is loaded on 100% and i cant press any button. Game becomes to lag too. I have to kill cncnet client process after game started to play normal.

Cncnet client loads cpu too much. Something wrong in its code, i think. Maybe possible to make it better.

Maybe need to make, that client will refresh list of games 1 time in 20 seconds. Now it refreshes every second. I think thats the problem. And it have to stop refreshing at all when game started.

I think, the same is with players list.

Edited by CCCP84