Which sidebar is better for competitive play? New or old?

Tiber Shark

posted image

I have played other command and conquer games with this side bar and they would be slower if it wasn't for the build ques.

They may be 4 additional hotkeys to learn which will increase speed also, but not something Id want to have to do. 

But am I right to think the old sidebar is faster and what the better players will be using?

I was told there will be an option for either the new or old sidebar but I may be wrong. 

Haha, I thought it was graveyard too :D

But honestly, if you compare original 4 square sidebar to new, the new one will be miles faster since you don't have to scroll as much. Don't know how it compares to unlimited sidebar on ridiculous resolutions since I don't play like that

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Milkey Wilkey said:

Haha, I thought it was graveyard too :D

But honestly, if you compare original 4 square sidebar to new, the new one will be miles faster since you don't have to scroll as much. Don't know how it compares to unlimited sidebar on ridiculous resolutions since I don't play like that

Ah I guess you are right and I am wrong, thanks,  so basically we have more hotkeys to learn, and the better players will shift to the new layout.