Harder AI

shuddo

Dear All, 

I have gone through a few posts which suggest how the AI can be made harder by modifying rules.ini. However it is a bit complicated for me. Can anybody kindly adivse an easier way through which i can make the AI harder while playing RA2YR via CNCnet 

Thank you 

• Haha 1

you can adjust a few things about the AI from rules.ini but the only way to make the AI do much of anything besides build a few more buildings than normal is to change the AImd.ini settings. cncnet will only take custom settings from modded maps, and though you can actually write this stuff onto map files, doing it gets pretty complicated and involved; moreso than changing some rules entries so yeah...

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:27 PM, McPwny said:

you can adjust a few things about the AI from rules.ini but the only way to make the AI do much of anything besides build a few more buildings than normal is to change the AImd.ini settings. cncnet will only take custom settings from modded maps, and though you can actually write this stuff onto map files, doing it gets pretty complicated and involved; moreso than changing some rules entries so yeah...

Hey, mind to give me a place where to find the AImd.ini file? 
I might have missed it when skimming through the .ini and .mmx files