Possible lag reasons?

|Noob|

I just want to say that i am tired of being "THE LAGGER" for some reasons the game just starts to lag. Had played like 3 GSO games, it was fine. Then all of a sudden in next game we playing like at 20 fps....   no Nothing happened Nothing changed and it just begin to lag

So if anyone knows what the problem might be please tell

well....  Net is just fine atleast to play TS

https://www.speedtest.net/result/10121881599

PC is fine atleast to play TSnothing.thumb.png.a220f21d61cfd906b22637d6e9a62459.png

I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness

Yours' Sincerely

|Noob|

• Check 1

Step 1. Have decent internet. If you can stream a YouTube video without interruptions you should be fine.

Step 2. Make sure your desktop and in game resolution are the same. If you have a nice computer your base resolution might be higher than the game can handle. 1920x1080 is max.

Step 3. Do a system restore on your computer to clear up any excess back ground processes that could be hogging up your cpu/ram. If you aren’t willing to do that then at least pull up your task manager, go to the “start up” tab and disable anything that doesn’t look like a 3rd party application. And reboot

if this doesn’t solve your problem then your computer is just bad and you need to buy something else. Like this. https://www.newegg.com/dell-optiplex-9010/p/1VK-0001-5EY19 which is a 7-8 year old pc that can run TS easily with no issues.

as long as your computer has any i series intel processor And 4-8 gigs of ram you should be fine. Older or lower quality processors could potentially struggle to even operate windows 10 itself. So no matter how low the requirements for the game is. If you can’t even run windows well you’ll have problems running any applications on top of it. 

Edited by Avesta

Additional thoughts:

considering your PC has a 350gig mechanical  hard drive Released in 2007 i would wager that you have an equally not modern processor in which could simply not be able to run windows+ applications on top of it.(for reference, the $120 pc I linked comes with an ancient 500gig HD.)

and considering you have utorrent installed I would also wager that your PC is infested with virus/spyware. Do a full system restore or buy a $20 solid state drive to replace your current hard drive with a fresh windows install.

tl:dr - u need a new computer.

Edited by Avesta

On 9/22/2020 at 10:56 AM, Avesta said:

and considering you have utorrent installed I would also wager that your PC is infested with virus/spyware. Do a full system restore or buy a $20 solid state drive to replace your current hard drive with a fresh windows install.

Did it and it still didnt worked