How to fix this issue?

YosefAnan

I think I tried one of these

Try your luck https://www.solemnwarning.net/ipxwrapper/

If this doesn't fix it i think there's another solution I think i tried this

https://aikhaliveta.wordpress.com/2017/12/23/problem-fixed-red-alert-2-on-windows-10/

For me, I've always tested skirmishes on cncnet, but one time i wanted to show someone the campaign and it kept freezing - really badly btw

One of these solutions fixed it for me
Can't speak for skirmish

Cncnet never had problem for me ?

Edited by bbglas007
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Yosef, I found that my map would become very laggy and sometimes crash with the default AI settings, because I had spawned hundreds of units that were still alive.

You can try changing the [AI] and [General] sections:

[General]
DissolveUnfilledTeamDelay=300 ; pick a low number to decrease "unfilled" teams, in survival maps or other maps where AI gets reinforcement teams it's very helpful
AIMinorSuperReadyPercent=.9 ; to decrease "hanging around" by multiple teams e.g. if you have iron curtain me script action
; the next ones just make AI more happy with not reaching the waypoint directly, e.g. in high traffic situations
CloseEnough=5.25
GuardModeStray=3.0
Stray=3.0               ; radius distance (cells) that team members may stray without causing regroup action
RelaxedStray=5.0 ;gs Gather commands will use this number instead, allowing for bigger teams in AIT

[AI] ; this one makes biggest difference
PatrolScan=.136         ; minute interval between scanning for enemys while patrolling. (default 0.016)

Edited by throstur
  • Like 1

On 4/20/2021 at 7:08 PM, throstur said:

Hi Yosef, I found that my map would become very laggy and sometimes crash with the default AI settings, because I had spawned hundreds of units that were still alive.

You can try changing the [AI] and [General] sections:

Thanks, I will test that soon.