T2 - MPlayer

T2 - ForceOfEvil

• 3 months later...

Hi Force,

My name is Adam and I used to play this game on MPlayer way way back.  So much nostalgia...

T2, ORA, B.A., DOA, etc etc etc

By far best gaming days of my life.

T2 looked like such an awesome clan; it was so hard to get in! All those sponsors lol !

I was in a clan called Zombie that you might remember (Humongus--Zombie, Rob--Zombie, Raging--Zombie etc etc)

Well I was Rancid- -Zombie :)

My really good friend was T2 - Deadhorse, I miss you guys!

T2-Blue, red, gold, Whoooooooooper, and many many more!

Good to see you alive n kickin! I'll prolly logon to RA1 in coming days to see how the old fogies are doin.

Take care!!

Rancid

I was also aka pkdztstrm and On0ff on WOL.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Holy wow.. nostalgia.  I had so many aliases, was in DOA for awhile but I can't remember which alias, DOA-GeKkoO, maybe DOA-DaRkZyDe.  I remember T2-Sneaky, T2-JETPLANE, T2-SPYPLANE. Agreed glory days of my gaming life.  I can't believe how much I have forgotten about this game.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These were the best gaming years of my life. Internet was not what it is right now and I don't know why but I remember some games i played so clearly even if it's been more than a decade. I remember the thrill I felt when I beat Jay Ceasar 1v1 on Hjk6 in a 3 hours long game(He was way more skilled than I was but I managed to do the impossible). RA online gaming clearly helped make the perseverant person I am right now. Lot of good things happened back then...

• 4 months later...

Juuuuust letting my fellow clans people know I'm here... Where are the rest of you?

Oh Ive been waiting 15 years to get the boys and girls back together. Last T2 I saw was T2-Emperical .. We wound up on the same Quake3 server about 9 years ago.  Where is T2-BreedOfEvil?

• 4 weeks later...

Well Ive been playing for a month now. Im back to form.  However cncnet is filled with disrespectful nerds. Calling me newb or that Im a fake T2..  Fuck these little newb shits. only a few ORA's back me up but really, I dont know how long I can wait for more T2s to show up. So far only T2-Maddux has had his T2 tag on.  I talked to Blue under another nick but Ive forgotten what his nick was.

• 9 months later...

HEllllllo LADIES!!!

Glad to still see some of the T2's floating around in the internet world. ME (T2-Allied) JayCeasar, Blue Sneaky we all are on the good ole facebook as I imagine almost all of us are. The RA was probably the greatest time Mplayer was just the bomb, met a lot of great players and great friends. I still check the Cnet and see a few of the old timers on there just think the game was in 96 and I was 15 years old, now at 34 still love this game and play it here and there, nothing will ever replace this game as far as the best ever. Defiantly would like to have a chat with the old crew maybe hook up on a new game and have a little taste of what years past was really about. Heck I have 2 daughters now and yes, I got them playing RA such a bad ass dad I am lol so if anyone see this message please feel free to hit me up and i still have the old hotmail account too [email protected] so if anyones around and wants to play let me know im down.

Ive been playing League of Legends under 2handphenom, probably should have used T2Allied looking forward to hearing hopefully take care guys and gals 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...