YR - New Campaign - Bonus Bits & Odd Jobs Pack: 1

EliteCheddar

YR/Campaign - Bonus Bits & Odd Jobs Pack: 1

Greetings fellow Commanders! Hope everyone is having a good start to the year.
I'm very much glad to finally be dropping my first map pack. 9 months of work, 2 months learning FA2 and far too much time balancing and testing to make sure these maps run just right! Hope everyone enjoys, good luck to you all and please let me know what you think!

You will find 6 missions in this pack, 3 Allied and 3 Soviet. There's no story behind these maps just clear cut objectives that must be achieved. Do be warned, hard difficulty is not to be taken lightly and will prove quite a challenge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Bits & Odd Jobs Pack 1.zip

Requirements: Physical or digital copy of Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge
Requirements: Extract and place both .mix files and the .cfs file into your RA2 directory then run Yuri's Revenge and select campaign

IP.thumb.png.804cf7ba2dd20cdd5c50a864a0186ff0.pngFUSSR.thumb.png.d33f906041800bafc7e01b55382e4713.pngRN.thumb.png.ac9ced1f398e0eeca0b0e2dce4be43a0.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allied Mission 1: Isle of Plunder

New Urban

The Soviets have occupied a nuclear research facility on the Hawaiian islands. Cut off the Soviet ports, retake the island and recapture the main nuclear facility.

Objective 1: Destroy the Soviet naval ports.
Objective 2: Destroy all anti air in the sub-facility.
Objective 3: Recapture the main nuclear facility.

Difficulty on hard: Hard

Par Time - 45:00

Allied Mission 2: The Sphere of Influence

Temperate

Yuri has captured a ChronoSphere and is using its technology against us.

Objective 1: Destroy or capture the ChronoSphere
Objective 2: Destroy all remaining forces

- Base building
- Naval
Difficulty on hard: Extreme

Par Time - 50:00

Allied Mission 3: Operation Little Duck

Urban

Operation Little Duck

Pressure is on here commander. Yuri has a Psychic Beacon close to an Allied outpost. There's only so much time we have before that beacon affects our forces.. The soviets have already fallen for Yuri's Beacon but, if there's no more beacon things could get messy.

Objective 1: Recapture the northern airfield
Objective 2: Destroy the Psychic Beacon
Objective 3: Destroy all remaining forces

Par Time - 45:00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet Mission 1: Reaper's Nest

Temperate

Yuri has captured a Soviet weapons storage site that would make an assault on his base impossible. Go behind enemy lines and destroy the storage site for the assault to begin.

Objective 1: Destroy flak cannons.
Objective 2: Destroy all unmanned vehicles.
Objective 3: Destroy all enemy bases.

- Base building
Difficulty on hard: Hard

Par Time - 1:00:00

Soviet Mission 2: Ample Power

New Urban

A traitorous Soviet commander has stolen schematics for a Psychic Amplifier and now threatens our own Motherland. Destroy the amplifier and the commander.

Objective 1: Destroy the Psychic Amplifier
Objective 2: Destroy all remaining forces

- Base building

Par Time - 50:00

Soviet Mission 3: Fall of the USSR

New Urban

The Soviet Union is almost defeated. Push back and destroy the enemy forces whilst also taking care of traitors

Objective 1: Destroy all forces.

- Base building

Par Time - 55:00

All maps were created with FinalAlert 2(tm) Mission Editor by Westwood running current version 1.5.1.1 FA2sp created by secsome

Edited by EliteCheddar
typo
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/3/2023 at 7:23 PM, YosefAnan said:

Watch the first mission 😀

Thank you, the map was interesting and I enjoyed playing and exploring it. I love the details in the maps and although it is the beginning for you, it is really great. 

Special thanks to Yosef/StarTube for making nearly all of the video tutorials for Final Alert 2. Could never of started making maps without your content! 

• Thanks 1

I really enjoyed these superb missions , it's always nice to see some new fan made singleplayer content for the vanilla game! :)

Gotta say that I particularly liked the 3rd Soviet mission since I found it really cool when some of your units will randomly turn against you from time to time , until playing this mission I didn't even know that you can create such an interesting trigger since it's the first time I saw such a thing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eggrollz said:

I really enjoyed these superb missions , it's always nice to see some new fan made singleplayer content for the vanilla game! :)

Gotta say that I particularly liked the 3rd Soviet mission since I found it really cool when some of your units will randomly turn against you from time to time , until playing this mission I didn't even know that you can create such an interesting trigger since it's the first time I saw such a thing.

Thanks much appreciated! You'd be surprised at what's possible on Final Alert 2. Was inspired by that one mission in Red Alert Aftermath, Situation Critical. Got plenty more original ideas currently in the making that I can't wait to share! 

On 7/9/2023 at 2:15 PM, EliteCheddar said:

Special thanks to Yosef/StarTube for making nearly all of the video tutorials for Final Alert 2. Could never of started making maps without your content! 

Thanks my friend, glad to hear from you, I am happy that you made a great maps, I hope you make more maps.

• Thanks 1