Question!

SpartakZ

• 2 weeks later...

Explain more so that I understand what you want to do, and what is not in the trigger you may do another way or with another trick.

On 3/29/2024 at 11:40 PM, SpartakZ said:

Is it possible to specify something like "not" in the editor? for example "not entered by"

Well, I recently looked into the question of how you can specify several players in an event (Entered by.) and they suggested to me that you can specify everyone using the value -1. But the problem is that it also counts the enemy and because of this you have to find workarounds, that’s why I’m asking if there is a way to remove one player from the event (for example, an enemy). Or is there a workaround in the form of temporarily disabling the trigger if an enemy enters?

2 hours ago, SpartakZ said:

Well, I recently looked into the question of how you can specify several players in an event (Entered by.) and they suggested to me that you can specify everyone using the value -1. But the problem is that it also counts the enemy and because of this you have to find workarounds, that’s why I’m asking if there is a way to remove one player from the event (for example, an enemy). Or is there a workaround in the form of temporarily disabling the trigger if an enemy enters?

You can make a clone from the trigger then exclude from it the country that you don't want to be with everyone and place it on the ground next to the cells that you placed in the previous trigger!

i tested that event ad nauseam and there just isnt any way to make it register individual houses like it does in single player. if you tell us what you are trying to do exactly we might be able to devise a workaround though