Playing C&C95 on MAC

hoosier83

So I've been playing the bejesus out of C&C95 on my roommates old desktop pc running XP. However, I'm looking to run it on my PowerPC Mac so I can play it at work this week during the shut down (being a security guard has it's advantages). I've read all the how-to's and everything, but I cannot load playonmac on my Mac because it's the old PowerPC processor, not intel, and it's not supported anymore. Does anyone know of anything else I can try? Heck, does anyone even play on a Mac? Thanks everyone, and Happy Holidays!

I saw that a few days ago and picked them up (The guy is a total bad a** who does awesome things for us). Unfortunately it's not just as simple as loading them and playing. Because it was made for the 7.5 version of OS it requires an emulator on my os x 10.5.8 machine. After mulitiple hours of trying to figure it out and downloading multiple versions of multiple apps, I've decided to take a break. My mac is not cooperating right now, and I'm not willing to put another 4 hours into it. It's terribly frustrating. I'll just have to stick to playing on my roommates xp machine. Thanks Tore!

(The guy is a total bad a** who does awesome things for us).

Thanks 8)

Yeah, those isos are provided "as is". I just collect C&C crap; I never gotten myself a mac to try to run them though. Nowadays, it's probably a better choice to run v1.06 on wine anyway.

@Tore Yes sir, and that's why I'm having issues. I've got a lead now for a Mac OS emulator that emulates the old OS environments on my OS X, but it's a lot of work and the software is not working correctly. So I'm trying to trouble shoot that.

@Nyerguds, thanks for the ISO's, they're cool to have even if I cannot get them to work. My Mac that I have now is literally completely unsupported by apple any more so it's tough finding anything to run on it, let alone something so specific as playing windows based games. Thanks again though man, I'm loving the 1.06c on my roommates xp machine!