Please insert a Tiberian sun disk into a CD-ROM drive

NGuard

Question

I have downloaded the game Tiberian sun from you installation program . however when i try to run the game it come up with this error(see title). is the game not free ware, do i still need the disk or is it a problem of how i have installed the game .

please help?

5 answers to this question

This is a odd problem. It is No CD and yes the game is freeware in fact the No CD setup in the game is straight from the freeware release. Does your PC have a CD-ROM drive? The No CD thing seems to have problems with PC's without a CD-ROM drive for some reason.

There's a new version of the TS installer coming very soon. It's made from the original TS files and should probably have less issues like this.

This is a odd problem. It is No CD and yes the game is freeware in fact the No CD setup in the game is straight from the freeware release. Does your PC have a CD-ROM drive? The No CD thing seems to have problems with PC's without a CD-ROM drive for some reason.

There's a new version of the TS installer coming very soon. It's made from the original TS files and should probably have less issues like this.

My laptop has a DvD-driver. is this way Tiberian sun is having problems.

so do i just have to what for a new release then?