FullRA Resolution issue

Xenon560

I just downloaded FullRA as the TFD version has problems on Windows 7.

I was messing with the resolutions and selected one of the presets which was 1024 x 768, but I didn't like the black parts either side of the screen. I was just wondering if there was anyway to have the resolution widescreen and the game stretches to accommodate, as at the moment if I put lets say 1024 x 576, it has an error saying Unable to set video mode.

Thanks

The thread tore linked comes with high res wide screen backgrounds that should fill the screen without black bars. But still, you can only use supported resolutions, the smallest popular wide screen res is 1280x720. Check your graphic driver settings to get a list of all valid resolutions and then enter them as custom resolution in the config.

you can use 1024 x 576, but then you would need to enable stretching/scaling to get any valid resolution and that will look pretty weird and the game might run slower

Wow thanks. This works brilliantly with widescreen resolution. Playing it at 1280 x 720 and it looks awesome :)

I also love how this version stretches the sidebar, so that it's not just taking up a small portion in the top right at high resolutions :P